Set Your Teams Up For Success

How you approach and manage goal setting and execution can have a huge impact on performance. When in documents and sheets it is really easy to find employees are not discussing and working on the things that would most help your team and company.

Set Your Teams Up For Success

How you approach and manage goal setting and execution can have a huge impact on performance. When in documents and sheets it is really easy to find employees are not discussing and working on the things that would most help your team and company.

Align & Empower The Talent In Your Workplace 

Only 15% Have Clarity

Only 15% of employees actually know their organization’s most important goals – either there are no goals or have too many goals.

Only 10% Having Goal Discussions

Only 10% of employees discuss goal progress with managers. That leaves 90% that are not having these critical discussions.

Unlock x10 Growth Opportunity

There are much better ways to set goals than Budgets and SMART Goals. OKRs are credited for Googles x10 growth rate.

Connect Your Strategy To The Day-to-Day

Set-up ZOKRI’s OKR Software and you will have an easy and common way to connect company strategy and goals to your employee’s hard work.

People who understand and buy into the strategy will work toward achieving it. If people don’t understand or buy in, at best they won’t contribute much, and at worst they will actively undermine the strategy.

ZOKRI

Dave Richards
MIT Innovation Lab co-founder

Transparency, Alignment, & Ambition Are No Longer Optional

It will be easy to empower your teams to create their own departmental and cross-team goals that align, and watch them work efficiently and collaboratively on delivering what needs to be done to achieve them.

At Google, all OKRs, starting with the CEO’s, are visible to all other employees. At LinkedIn, the CEO’s executive team reviews OKRs weekly. This kind of transparency also has several benefits: surfacing interdependencies among teams and units, creating urgency and “mindshare,” and reinforcing the nonhierarchical culture and mind-set that characterize truly agile organizations.

ZOKRI

McKinsey

A Common Way To Share Goals, Progress, Plans, Problems & Wins

With ZOKRI you have a common system that connects teams and their tools, encourages cross-team collaboration, and supports goal and agile execution best practices.

ZOKRI is much more than an OKR tracking tool to us. We view the platform as an engine for business transformation. It is really easy to use and enables teams to plan, set goals and then execute effectively. ZOKRI helps businesses that are serious about implementing OKRs to create workflows that enable teams to share the right information with the right people at the right time.

ZOKRI

Peter Kerr, Auxin

What You Need To Know At A Glance

With ZOKRI, at a glance, everyone can see what everyone else is trying to achieve, how they are going about achieving it, and how they are progressing.

Our teams love the openness and transparency ZOKRI has allowed us to provide. Our goal setting has evolved from sheets to a platform. We also love the fact that ZOKRI is way more than goal setting. Supporting the growth of our company culture that’s known for having smart, happy, and engaged people.

ZOKRI

Mervyn Hall, Accession Health

Know The Right Conversations Are Happening

With ZOKRI it is quick and easy to have meetings with individuals or in teams – because everything you want and need them to talk about is on-screen and up-to-date. Something that is rarely true of spreadsheets.

Not only does ZOKRI run our OKR process, it is what is on-screen when we meet and the focal point of team meetings. Capturing priorities, solving problems, assigning actions, and keeping everyone on track. Transformational.

ZOKRI

Collette Easton, Yard Digital

The Agenda That Works

Adopting weekly agendas that connect and align everyone is easy.

With ZOKRI, when you meet, everyone shows up prepared and walks away with decisions, actions, and next steps understood.

Since implementing ZOKRI we have started to see the expected benefits, but also many more that we did not anticipate. ZOKRI facilitates important conversations that people weren’t necessarily having before, removing roadblocks to progress, providing clarity of prioritisation and improving collaboration across our business. This is even more critical for us given the move to remote working during the Covid pandemic.

ZOKRI

Michael Conn, CFO, Atlas Cloud

Better goals, agile execution, and amazing conversations that drive growth happen in ZOKRI.